Ruger’s Security 9 is compact for easy concealment. Its precision machined, hard coated aluminum chassis features full-length guide rails, a through-hardened alloy steel slide and barrel, and high-performance, glass-filled nylon grip frame. Its front cocking serrations allow for positive slide manipulation. The Security 9 also features drift adjustable sights, manual safety, and includes two alloy steel magazines. This model has a 15-round capacity.
- FAMILY:Security Series
- TYPE:Semi-Auto Pistol
- FINISH:Black Oxide
- STOCK/FRAME:Polymer Frame
- STOCK/GRIPS:Black Synthetic
- WEIGHT:23.7 oz.
- # OF MAGS:2
- MAGAZINE DESC:15 rd. Steel Mags
- OVERALL LENGTH:7.24″
- SIGHTS:Drift Adjustable 3-Dot
- SAFETY:Bladed Trigger Safety
- ADDL INFO:Internal, Secure-Action Hammer
- ADDL INFO:Textured Grip Frame
- ADDL INFO:Front Cocking Serrations
(photo supplied by the manufacturer and some products may appear different in person)