MWG 50 Round Magazine for the Ruger 10/22
This 50 round magazine for the Ruger 10/22 is constructed of a durable polymer with steel feedlips for strength. The unique teardrop shape of the magazine allows a large amount of cartridges to be carried in a relatively compact package, as opposed to the more traditional curved magazines. Perfect for use with the 10/22 bullpup conversion kit, as this high capacity magazine will not interfere with the stock’s pistol grip.
- Length: 7
- Weight: 1/2 lb empty, 3/4 lb loaded
- Note: Uses a belt spring design to feed the cartridges, polymer body with metal rollers and hardware.
- Never remove silver-gray Teflon lubricant powder
- Never use any oil-based lubricants
- Never disassemble MWG products. Doing so will void any warranties implied
- Never attempt to load the 50 rounder into the weapon or detach the 50 rounder from a weapon with a loaded shell in the chamber